Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Just Kick It From My Head




So extremely busy with my LAS classes that I havent been able to really focus on my work lately. I feel a bit stressed more than ever and some say I show signs of depression. Weird. This past weekend was great; Luca flew in from New York on Thursday and is staying till this coming Wednesday, and on the word of friends visiting, Tony Katai and Alex should be getting in from Detroit to visit any hour now, so I hope to get some nice work done while everyone is visiting, and maybe it'll be a nice relief from all the everyday shit.

Apart from that I start my midterm project this wednesday hopefully. More on that soon hopefully, though I am very excited begin working. Also I am continuing my feminine beauty project and of course can't wait to get started.

I'm off to begin an Analysis paper for my French Revolution class, best to all :)

p.s. birthday in 5 days, SCORE!!

Samuel

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment